Intake : 25/10/2019
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
99 disponibili5 Ottobre 2017
|Duration: 4 hours|
Duration : 4 months
Stage: 4 – 6 months
This Master of Business Administration or MBA (Global Hospitality and Tourism) is good for: graduates who wish to further their study, those who wish to become entrepreneurs and start their own hospitality and tourism business, those switching from other industries, and those wishing to advance their career and assume more senior roles or join global organisations.
The Master of Business Administration or MBA (Global Hospitality and Tourism) focuses on problem solving, data analysis and decision making, strategic planningand leadership development.
The curriculum has been developed by top international, experienced and expertise from academia and the industry.
The Master of Business Administration or MBA (Global Hospitality and Tourism) programme includes lectures, seminars and tutorials covering various functions for global businesses e.g. marketing, finance, investment, research and development, and organisational behaviour.
It contains two important practical elements: internship and capstone project.
This programme is designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills and abilities to work in global, multinational and international hospitality and tourism organisations including tour operators, hotel chains, airlines, consultancies, and governmental, inter-governmental and public organisations.
These organisations operate at various levels in the global business arena. They are constantly seeking foreign market entries, international alliances and networks, joint ventures and acquisitions.
They develop global strategies and structures, and govern and manage global businesses. They manage cultural diversity and operate in various environmental contexts. They design and implement global marketing and branding strategies. They manage foreign exchange exposure and risk, access international financial markets, manage international portfolio investment, and monitor financial performance of global operations.
They monitor global trends and seize opportunities such as the sharing economy, industry consolidation, equity, debt and emerging financing platforms, outbound investment from Asia, the rise of select service, condominium hotels, millennial travel preferences, global taxation, among others.
PHASE I: 2-4 MONTHS
- Global hospitality and tourism trends
- Global marketing for the hospitality and tourism industry
- Global strategic management for hospitality and tourism
- Organisational behaviour in global hospitality and tourism organisations
- Global corporate finance for the hospitality and tourism industry
- Policy and practice for global tourism
- Research methods and data analytics for hospitality and tourism
PHASE II: 4-6 MONTHS
Employers include: tour operators, travel agencies, tourist boards and destination management organisations, hotel and resort companies and properties, consulting firms, airlines, and ski and spa resorts.
PHASE III: 4-6 MONTHS
Examples of capstone projects include: international product launches, office openings in multinational locations, global surveys of potential customers, improvement of complex global hospitality processes or start-up of own hospitality and tourism enterprise.
On completion of the MBA (Global Hospitality and Tourism) programme, it is expected that you will be able to pursue careers in numerous areas including:
– Hotel chains, see for example Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) and Starwood Hotels and Resorts);
– Tour operators, see for example TUI, Thomson and Thomas Cook;
– Destination management organisations, see for example Visit Britain and Visit England, and Dubai Corporation of Tourism & Commerce Marketing;
– International tourism and hospitality organisations, see for example the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), International Hotel and Restaurant Association (IH&RA), and the International Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus (IACVB);
– Airlines, see for example easyJet, British Airways and Emirates Group;
– tertiary sector education in tourism and hospitality;
– consultancy (research) work in tourism and hospitality, see for example PKF Hotels, Horwath HTL, CBRE Hotels and PWC Hospitality and Leisure;
or become entrepreneur.
Key features of Master of Business Administration or MBA (Global Hospitality and Tourism)
- Study in Italy the World 5th Tourism Destination 2015. Click here to Visit the Official Tourism Website for Italy and the Italian National Tourist Board.
- Get an internship with a university college that has its roots in the industry being founded by the tour operator Nouvelle Frontieres (a subsidiary of the Global tour operator TUI). Our industry partners include Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG), Marriott Hotels and Resorts, Accor Hotels, Belmond Hotels and Resorts, UNA Hotels, to name a few.
- Acquire knowledge, skills and abilities in a truly global hospitality and tourism marketing, strategy, planning, research, leadership, finance and real estate. These skills are key requirements for middle- and senior management jobs. See examples of these jobs at the Executive Search of HVS International.
- Excellent global networking opportunities and employability focused programme.
- Practice-based teaching based on ‘real life’ case studies and research and taught industry professionals.
- Capstone industrial project.
- Global instructors with both industry and academic experience and expertise from Italy, UK, Australia, Sweden, Spain, among others.
- Digital library and virtual learning environment.
Request information on this course
Certificata in conformità alla norma ISO 9001–2008 per la progettazione d erogazione di corsi di formazione per operatori turistici.
Accreditata presso la Regione Lombardia per l’erogazione dei servizi di istruzione e formazione professionale, formazione continua, formazione permanente — BURL n. 51 – 1° Supplemento straordinario del 20/12/05.
In ossequio all’adozione del Codice Etico persegue le condizioni di correttezza e trasparenza richieste dal Decreto 231, esigendo l’osservanza dei principi etici e di deontologia aziendale da parte degli organi societari, dei propri dipendenti e di tutti coloro che cooperano per il perseguimento degli obiettivi comuni.
UET è inserita nel Catalogo della DOTE FORMATIVA.
99 disponibili5 Ottobre 2017
|Duration: 4 hours|
Selezioni Master Turismo: mercoledì 26 giugno Il 26 giugno 2019 si svolgeranno le selezioni per partecipare alle prossime edizioni dei Master Turismo UET in partenza a ottobre. Parliamo della XVI edizione del Master in Direzione delle Strutture Alberghiere e Ricettive X edizione del Master in Management delle Destinazioni Turistiche 2.0 IX edizione del Master Digital Marketing Turistico A chi […]