Executive Short Master in Italian and Mediterranean Culinary Art
Duration : 1 week
Organic products represent a great increasing market trend all over the world ,stimulating deep interest from several points of view as particular attention is addressed to the suggestions coming from the wide range of the products made in Italy, including food, style of life, tourism.
The interest and taste towards products with organic features characterized by high quality and excellence, has grown very rapidly during last years, causing the opening of biorestaurants, km 0 restaurants, food of ancient tradition restaurants, cave à vins, lounge bars, wine bars, all of them very diffused in the biggest cities in the whole planet thus offering several possibilities of job in different sectors.
On the basis of what afore mentioned, this Master answers to the requirements of developing competences and abilities concerning :
– Creation of management integrated systems for tourism promotion starting from specific territories in view of considering food products as a cultural expression of a country , meant for a medium-high target of consumers /tourists, aware and sensitive to quality and culture
– Penetration of a wide range of high quality organic products in the International market by the integrated systems already realized and thus contributing to their added value, as they let distributors and final consumers know not only the characteristics of the products themselves but bring to the beauties of the territory they represent and belong
– Application of the integrated systems realized to other foreign countries.
PASTA, PIZZA e FOCACCIA
Learn the techniques of production of pizzas and focaccia with precooked bases
• The pre-baked bases
• The equipment necessary for the production
• Product ,Regeneration and preparation of the sauce
• Management of raw materials and ingredients for the dressing
• Cooking Product
The production of pizzas and focaccia (salt cakes) with premixed and natural yeast powder
• Premixed and natural leavened powder
• The equipment necessary for the production
• Understanding the production of semi-finished product
• The flours
• The production process of pizzas and focaccia
• The mixing phase and dividing the product
• The leavening phase
• The cooking
THE MOST FAMOUS
PASTA WITH VEGETABLES
PASTA WITH MEAT
PASTA WITH FISH
The aim is to transmit to participants a clear and systemic vision of the territory in general and its excellence areas in particular, giving them the warranty of an experience specifically coming from Italian culinary tradition and culture.
The integrated systems coupled with marketing and communication strategies represent the key to implement the relationships and the resources already available for monitoring and analyzing the market of high quality food in view of promoting the tourism offer and incoming.
Let’s speak about the famous SICILIAN STREET FOOD
ICE CREAM AND SORBETS
Learning the ice cream production techniques.
• Ingredients, raw materials and semi-finished materials
• Hygiene and working environment legislation, equipment and food balancing techniques
• Formulation of the recipe bases and mixtures
• Production planning, preparation of the recipe bases and mixtures.
• Formulation of fruit ice cream
• Ice cream cups
• Practical exercises and sensory tasting of the realized products
• The frozen desserts of the world
• The Cold Pastry
Acquire skills in the production of pastry baked
(biscuits, cakes, sponge cakes, muffins, baking cakes)
Learn all the basic dough (short pastry, puff pastry, sponge cake, butter masses, meringues, cream puffs)
• The seeds worked: analysis-The equipment necessary for the production-the production premixed with analysis of the ingredients – the flours-the production process of the baked pastry
• The production of cakes and sponge cake, baked cakes
• The pastry – The puff pastry – The sponge cake – Masse butter – Meringaggi – Eclairs-The cakes
• The dough – Sauces – Creams – The fillings – The icing – Baked Cakes – Cakes with cream – Cakes with butter cream
Lessons will be held by Italian Chefs, according to a virtual system with an interactive system, allowing participant to follow each step of preparation of dishes, asking clarifications or further information.
The students will be asked to pass a written final test , with a minimum percentage of 65%100, in view of receiving the Certificate of Executive Master in Italian and Mediterrranean Culinary Art.
- Duration : 15 hours
- Lessons : 5 times a week ( 3 hours )
- Location : UET Italia sede di Cefalù ( PA ) & ON LINE
- Certificates : Certificate of Executive Short Master in Italia and Mediterranean Culinary Art, issued by UET – Scuola Universitaria Europea per il Turismo ( acknowledged by Ministero della Pubblica Istruzione, certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and credited by Regione Sicilia)
Richiedi informazioni su questo corso
Visita UET News
Tutte le novità sul mondo del turismo.